Search Engine Optimization
Conversion Rate Optimization
Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) is the process of optimising paid search ads, landing pages, and overall website design, in order to convert the highest percentage of site visits to sales. By applying conversion rate optimisation techniques, advertisers can increase profits from sales without increasing their advertising budget.
CRO generates more sales and higher profits. Marketing costs decrease because you continue to market only on sources that generate traffic that converts and results in sales and discontinue it on non-productive sources.
SEM Booster applies CRO techniques to your PPC account, as well as offering consultancy for the optimisation of your website and landing pages.
Conversion rate optimization techniques:
- Choosing the right keywords in order to generate traffic that results in sales. We choose keywords that target customers who are in the life cycle stage (research,comparison, or buying) that is appropriate for your business. We also find keywords that your competitors have overlooked, giving you an edge over them.
- Effective grouping and organisation of your keywords so they correspond with designated PPC ads and landing pages and thus boost your click-through-rate (CTR) and Quality Score. A high Quality Score results in a lower overall cost per action, which positively impacts your ROI.
- Writing compelling, high-CTR PPC ads that are highly relevant to the user’s search query and your targeted audience. We split test your adverts in order to fine-tune ad copy for the best performance.
- High relevancy between your ads and corresponding landing pages. Your landing page should deliver on the message of the ad (the call to action) and raise the likelihood that the searcher will complete that action.
- Effective budgeting that ensures your money is spent only on landing pages, keywords, and placements that deliver higher ROI.
- Providing landing page optimization consultancy to ensure your landing pages follow best practices and achieve a high conversion rate.
- Enhanced targeting – Focusing your ads and landing pages on the right target audience.
- Performing A/B or Multivariate testing – We offer this service to clients whose business is large enough to generate sufficient data for testing.